Feb 11 , 2020
Our experts offer service to homes in Edinburg at lower costs than other local competitors. That makes choosing our service a smart choice for homeowners on a budget. You can save your flooring from total destruction by acting fast. Read on to see how choosing professional subfloor removal and disposal can improve your home.
When Does Subflooring Need to Be Removed?
To test whether your subfloor has begun to rot, you can gently press with the tip of a screwdriver against the suspected spots. If the screwdriver falls clear through or the floor moves, your subfloor needs to be removed.
Another case is that you may be a new homeowner in an old home. The subflooring of older houses may just be outdated. It might not suit the new flooring you want. In order to install new floors, you’ll need new subfloors for a stable surface. That is where our professionals come in.
Why Should You Choose a Professional Service?
- Mold, mildew, or pest exposure.
- Personal injury caused by exposed tacks, falling through holes in the flooring, or power tools.
- Expensive damages to subflooring that does not need replacing.
- Using the wrong tools.
- Buying the wrong subflooring as a replacement.
- Fines for disposing of the waste in the wrong way.